Thursday, June 11, 2009

What's a Yart Sale?


Okay, I admit I have the shopping gene. Fortunately I also have the cheapskate bargain-hunter gene, too, so it usually works out okay. If there are others of you out there, I wanted to let you know about this fun online event.

Etsy is an online marketplace to sell handmade and vintage goods. They're having a yart sale from now through this Sunday, June 14. In case you're wondering, a yart sale is a combination yard sale and art sale. Vendors who choose to participate are doing all sorts of things: offering free shipping, discounts, special items on clearance.

If you want to check it out, go to Etsy and add the word "yart" to your search term, or just browse that term. You won't believe the amazing handmade and vintage goodies you can find.

And yes, my Etsy shop, Jasmine Showers, is participating, too. I'm offering 50% off of any one item in the shop.

So have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment